Punjab Agricultural University Contact Details
Updated on: Mar 5, 2013
The Punjab Agricultural University now has four constituent colleges, viz. College of Agriculture, College of Agricultural Engineering, College of Home science and College of Basic Sciences & Humanities.
At present the University, through 28 departments in the four constituent colleges, offers 31 Master's and 30 Ph.D. programmes. The course curricula are constantly revised and restructured to keep pace with the latest developments in agriculture and allied fields.
The PAU has played a key role in increasing food grain production in the Punjab State several folds share its reputation and ushering in an era of Green Revolution in India.
It has also made notable contributions in increasing livestock and poultry production. In recognition of its outstanding achievements in agricultural research, education and extension, it was adjudged the Best Agricultural University in India in 1995.
Punjab Agricultural University Contact AddressAddress: Punjab Agricultural University
Ludhiana - 141 004 Punjab
Tel: 0161 - 2401960-401979 ( 20 lines)
Reg. Phone: 161 - 400955
Tel: 2401794 Ext. 206(O) / 2401795 Ext. 312(R)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tel: 2400955/213(O) / 2404433/268(R)
For NRI Students
- For Course registration purposes, contact Dean of the College for UG Students and his concerned Head of Department for PG Students.
- For police registration, approach University's Security Officer.
- For any help, Contact Foreign Student's Advisor: +91 161 2401960-79, Ext.320 (Office)
- For any guidance, contact Dean, Post-Graduate Studies: +91 161 2401960-79, Ext.316 (Office) +91 161 2400008 (Office)
- For any academic queries/help contact Dr.R.K. Mahey, Registrar +91 161 2401960-79, Ext.213 (Office) +91 161 2400955 (Office) , 98150-34468