PMET Punjab 2012 Application Form
Updated on: Mar 5, 2013
Prospectus containing OMR Application form and other conditions shall be available at the counter in office of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and also at the following branches of Oriental Bank of commerce on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- from March 21, 2012 onwards instead of March 16, 2012 as mentioned in Prospectus of PMET-2012.
The banks shall not supply Prospectus by Post. However, candidates can get the same by post on sending a request to the University along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Payable at Faridkot.
Note: Information related NRI quota seats Eligibility/Admission Application Form / Procedure will be available at University website. For more details Click Here
PMET Punjab 2012 Application Dates
- Start date of sale of OMR Application form: March 21, 2012
- Last date for receipt of OMR Application Form for entrance test: April 27, 2012
Urban Street No. 11, Circular Road
Urban Judicial Complex, District Court
Kacha College Road
S.C.O. 385, Sector 37-D
Sector 17 B
G.T. Road Near Bus Stand
G.T. Road, Opposite Bus Stand
Civil Lines, Nirmal Complext Building, G.T. Road
Rajpura Road, Tagore Nagar
Jamalpur Awana, Chandigarh Road
G.T. Road, Near Hira Filling Station
The Mall, Patiala
Hanuman Chowk, Improvement Trust, Shopping Complex
PMET Punjab 2012 Eligibility CriteriaThe candidate who have completed their plus one and plus two exam from a recognized institution with 50 % marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The candidates must study English as a subject in their plus two.
- The candidates who have 17years of age at the admission time are only eligible for getting admission.
- The candidates who are going to write their plus two examination can also apply for the test.
- They have to submit their eligibility certificates at the time of the counseling section.
- The candidates of Punjab are only eligible for the test.
PMET Punjab 2012 Exam PatternThe questions included in the PMET paper are of objective type and it consists of total 200 questions. Each question is supplied with multiple choices from which students have to select the appropriate answer from that. The duration to answer the questions is 150 minutes. The questions are asked from the topics such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The syllabus is taken from the 11th and 12th level academics. Each correct answer will be awarded with four marks and one mark will be reduced for each incorrect answer.
Colleges that accept PMET 2012 score
- Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic Medical
- Mai Bhago Ayurvedic College
- BAMS Shri Lakshirnarain Ayurvedic College
- Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Ayurvedic College
- Shri Guru Ram Dass Institute of Med. Sciences & Research
- Govt Ayurvedic College
- Sri Guru Ram Das Instt, of Dental Sciences
- Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
- Dayanand Ayurvedic College
- MBBS Medical College
- Dayanand Medical College
- Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College
- Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College
- BDS Dental College
- Khalsa Dental College and Hospital
- Dasmesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
- Sat Sai Murli Dhar Ayurvedic Medical College
- Guru Nanak Dental College & Research Institute